Editing of Just Global Blocks

I have a user type set up that used to allow for just the editing of Global Blocks. I just noticed that after a few updates to the Theme that this no longer works based on the setting I was previously using.

Can I get a list for what permissions are needed for a user type to just be able to edit Global Blocks created by anyone? I don’t want them able to edit posts, pages, etc. Just Global Blocks and nothing else.

When they do this now they get the Global Blocks in the menu but when they click on it no list of Global Blocks shows up to edit. As an admin I can still edit the Blocks so its directly related to the settings but I can’t figure out what specifically is needed to just allow for the editing of Global Blocks.

Thanks

Hello @dabigcheeze,

Thanks for writing in! Please go to Pro > Settings > Permissions > {Role Tab} > General and enable the Global Blocks. Just make sure that you have selected the WP Role.

Hope this helps.

This is what is already set up. Was working previously and now doesn’t. It works for Administrator users however.

Hello @dabigcheeze,

You need to allow Post as well so that the builder will be loaded. The Global Blocks alone does not have full access to the builder.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.