I am unable to do a live edit in cornerstone. I keep receiving an error message and am only able to edit in skeleton mode. How can this be fixed?
Hi @tashera,
Thanks for writing in.
First, please check if your setup is updated.
Version guide:
Updating guide:
There are a several of things that might caused this issue. It could be permissions, CORS issue, JS errors and even invalid html codes in a raw content element. If the update did not help, please share us your admin credentials in secure not so we could check your setup closer.
Thanks
Thanks but everything is updated I can not pin point the problem.
Hello There,
Thanks for providing the information. You seem to forgot to send the url of you site as well. Could you please let us know where can we access your site?
Thanks.
oops thanks I just added it
oops thanks I just added it
Hi there,
Looks like your site has serious issue, the error I’m getting is below:
Then it displays Hostgator’s parking page for 5000 internal error. Been waiting and it still the same, I’ll check it again later but please contact your hosting provider about it. It looks like it uses too much memory, 140mb is big enough but it should be 512mb to cover other plugins. Still, for processing database, it shouldn’t be that big, something is off with your system.
Thanks!
Hostgator said they had someone fix the issue could you possibly try again?
I wanted to tried resetting the permalinks but got an error.

Looks like your memory is low. Try following this guide to increase your memory.
Thanks.
I’ve followed those steps and those memory limits were already applied. My web host said that it as an issue with the plugin itself so they can’t help me. I disabled all of the recent plugins and still get this error message in cornerstone.
“Uh oh! An unidentifiable error is preventing the live preview from loading. Switching to Skeleton Mode.”
Hello There,
I have investigated your site and it seems that you have modified the content template. I created a test page and inserted a very simple lorem ipsum text via the default WP editor. None of the content displays. This would mean that you must have altered the content template in your child theme. Could you please send us a copy of your child theme or give use access to your ftp so that we can examine closely?
Best Regards.
Ok I have attached my FTP credentials.
Hello There,
Thanks for providing the details. Regretfully it does not work for us. We have logged and we are only seeing a blank directory folder.
Please double check the credentials if it will give us access to the correct folder where you have installed your child theme.
Thank you.
Sorry I had the wrong folder linked, it should work now same credentials.
Hello There,
I was able to log in to the ftp of your site and I found the cause of the issue. It turns out that you added content-page.php in your child theme and it is empty. To resolve your issue, I have remove the said file. You should now be able to edit a page using Cornerstone.
If you need anything else we can help you with, please let us know.
Great that worked…Thank you!!
Glad to hear it!!