Editing in Cornerstone not working

Hello, after updating theme X (5.2.2) and Cornerstone (2.1.3) to the latest versions, I can not edit pages with Cornerstone anymore from the preview. When I chose edit I can see the preview of the page, but not able to change sections on the page.

How to fix this?

Thanks in advance!

Hi @Innovata

Upon updating X and Cornerstone you should be able to edit your sections and elements just as before.

If you confirm you have X and Cornerstone updated to the latest versions (based on your comments you do, but please double check)

If you have any cache plugins, please flush the cache and test it again.

If you have done that, please flush your browser cache and test it again.

If that still does not help, please try testing for a plugin conflict by turning off all third party plugins and test it again, if the issue is resolved to activate one by one until you find the conflicting plugin.

If that does not work, please provide your login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look on your issue.

Thank you

Hello Joao,

Thanks for your answer. The problem was the third party plugin Gravity Forms. For now I deactived this plugin so I can build my site further. But in the future I probably want to use Grafity Forms again. How do I make this work without having the problem of not being able to edit the pages?

Tnx!

Hello Joao,

Unfortunately the plugin Gravity Forms was not causing the problem, but probably different plugins together. I can’t find out how to solve it. Sometimes I’m able to edit the pages by Cornerstone en sometimes it doesn’t work and I are directed to the content part of Cornerstone and not to the lay-out of the page.

Could you please help me out with this so I can work on my site?

Thanks in advance!

Hi There,

I can confirm Gravity Form does not conflict with Cornerstone , X or PRO I have used and still use it in multiple sites.

Would you mind to provide your admin credentials so we can take a closer look?

Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.