Editing in Cornerstone no longer works

I had a gorgeous website with headers centered and most other rows having 2 columns. All of a sudden, my website looks terrible. Everything is now left-justified, and I am completely unable to edit anything with Cornerstone. The editor opens up, but I cannot change the styling.

Nothing is centered anymore. The rows no longer have two-columns where necessary.

Also, the left nav bar now has bullet points in it. Those absolutely should not be there.

I have no idea what to do.

At this point, since I need at working web site—at least a minimum of two pages by this Sunday (3 days away), I am considering scrapping X Theme and moving to something else completely, even using ONTRApages.

Any suggestions, support?

Thanks in advance,
Kelly

Hi Kelly,

Your style sheet is not loading and that is why your website style is off.

Please do the following:

1 - If you have a cache plugin, please flush the cache.

2 - If that does not help, please try testing for plugin conflict by deactivating all third party plugins, if that solves the issue, turn on 1 by 1 until you find the problematic plugin.

3 - Also make sure you have X and Cornerstone both updated to the latest version.

4- If you are using a Child Theme, Please activate the parent theme ( X ) - If that solves the issue and you want to use a child theme, please download a fresh version of child theme of your apex dashboard.

Let us know how it goes, if that does not work please provide your login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Thank you

I have the same issue. My cornerstone stopped working (editting function). I will check for conflicts, Is there a way for me to reinstall cornerstone?

Thank you for your help. I tried all of your suggestions, several times, and none of it worked. I will send a secure message with my login credentials.

Kelly

Hi Kelly,

I have investigated this issue further and found out that you’re experiencing a plugin conflict with ONTRApages plugin which I have disabled it for you. Now you should be able to load Cornerstone.

Thanks!

@peter1551

You can disable Cornerstone and delete it from the plugins section. Then head over to X -> Overview section and wait for few seconds to install the latest version of Cornerstone automatically.

If you’re still having any issues, please open up a new thread to investigate your issue further.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.