Editing Global Block or What am I missing?

Hey! Hello, thank you so much for your help :grinning:

I did a little video so it is easier to see. Just click …
What Am I Missing Video

Can you please clarify. I am just starting to play with the updates and so excited! I just need clarity :slight_smile:
One of the pages in the video but I do not think you need it.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Noelle

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

Unfortunately, both are not currently possible, you can’t edit the added global block element nor drag the inserted template as a group. But I can definitely add this to our issue tracker as feature requests.

For now, I recommend adding them manually :), or as a template and drag each element one at a time.

Thanks!

1 Like

Well, good news is, it wasn’t just me! :grinning:
I totally thought for sure I was missing something. I thought the ability to group became possible. But it must have been just in global. The feature to create global blocks and be able to edit them would be amazing. Thank you so much!

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.