Editing elements on a new post

Hello,

I’m going to create a new blog post and whenever I add a new section, it always goes to the very bottom of the page and doesn’t put the section in the main part of the site. I’ll attach a screenshot and details in the private box.

Hey,

You need to check if there are any plugin conflict disabling all of them and check the page again. Usually, this is caused by this.

Is there any list anywhere of plugins that run into conflicts with xtheme? I see a lot of support requests being mentioned about it could be a 3rd party problem, and users saying which plugins they had issues with - but is anything being tracked?

Hi,

Yes, we currently track this internally and our developers are looking into it to see if it’s fault on our end.
If it is, then we add a fix and if not we contact the plugin developer and let them know.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.