I choose to start with a Demo yet can not even figure out how to change the header. I went into the “Header” section and see where I can change the color and font of the text and button, yet I can not find where to actually change the actual text and button nor even the header image. I can’t find any getting started docs on how to customize these demos. Thanks!!
Hi There,
To add a logo image you go to X >launch > Options > Header
Also on this tab you change the typography.
To change the logo text, you need to go to Appereance > Settings > General and change your website name.
On X Theme Options, you can change the general aspects of your site, please explore all the tabs as there you will setup the general style of your website.
To edit the pages, you will hover X on your wordpress top admin bar > Edit Page and will edit them using Cornerstone.
Hope it helps!
Thank you!
I would love a little additional help as I still can’t figure out how to change the header image, text and button. I have implemented the Gym Demo (http://demo.theme.co/gym/) and I found where I can choose a slider for the header, but not change what is contained in the slider which are two images, a header, subtext paragraph and a button that says Join With Us. This isn’t set by the website name (which I don’t want to appear on the website).
Any ideas on how to edit or create a new header slider image?
Hi There,
Hover Slider Revolution on your Top Admin bar | Edit Slider.
Hope it helps
I FINALLY found it! I didn’t realize Slider Revolution was a seperate menu option in WP!
Thank you!!
You are welcome!
In customizing - under typography there is not an option to turn custom fonts on and change the font of my site logo.
How do I change my font logo?
Hi There,
On Theme Option > Header
Hope it helps!