Editing content on a Mac

Hi there,

When our client tries to edit her page content in Cornerstone on her Mac, she just get a spinning white circular logo.

We are able to edit the content for her on our PC and Mac but for some reason the content in the editor won’t load for her.

Can anyone help please?

Thanks,

Andy

Hi Andy,

Thanks for reaching out.
There might be some different reasons behind your issue, I would like to suggest troubleshooting the following common issue to help us to recognize the reason.

1.Theme Related Issue
2.Plugin Conflict
3.Theme Update related issue
4.CSS/JS Customization
5.Disabling Cache
6.Increasing PHP Memory Limit

If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.
If none of the above helps and the issue persists, we need to investigate it thoroughly. I would suggest you upload the files to a server and please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

It can’t be a theme or plugin conflict as it works for us, but not for the client on her Mac.

I’ve increased all the PHP settings including the memory but that’s had no effect.

I notice that someone else has also reported this problem on the forum. Could it be a bug in a recent update?

Thanks,
Andy

Hello Andy,

Would you mind sharing the admin login details so that we can check it at our end? Please make sure you have updated the theme, plugin, and WordPress version as per our version compatibility page.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.