Editing buttons in WooCommerce cart

Hi there

I updated WooCommerce the other day and since then have noticed a few button layout issues across my store. I have fixed a couple by myself but am having trouble getting the “update cart” and “apply coupon” buttons to be the same size and same distance from the coupon text entry field. Please see the screenshot below.

Before the update, these buttons were both the same size and distance form the text field. Ideally I would like the “update cart” button to be the same as the “apply coupon” button in size and proximity. What can I do to achieve this?

Thanks in advance!

Hi There,

I would like to check your website but it’s under construction mode.

Would you mind providing us with your admin account and password so we can take a closer look?

Thanks.

Sure, see secure note below.

Thanks

Hi there,

Thank you for providing the login information, I checked your website and found out that you are using Woocomemrce version 3.3.1:

Our theme is not compatible with that version you need to downgrade Woocommerce to version 3.2.6:

A release with the compatibility will be available but we can not give an ETA at the moment.

Thank you.

Thanks, I’ve reverted the updates and everything appears as it did before now.

Cheers

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.