Please can you explain how I can:
-
Delete “THE BLOG” from breadcrumbs
-
Change the home icon to text, which I can choose?
I am using Integrity 9. Image below of the elements in question.
![]()
Please can you explain how I can:
Delete “THE BLOG” from breadcrumbs
Change the home icon to text, which I can choose?
I am using Integrity 9. Image below of the elements in question.
![]()
Hi There,
Thanks for writing in!
To change the “THE BLOG” please do it from the theme option-> integrity-> Blog Options.

Please add the following JS to your custom js, (Theme Option-> Custom->JS)
jQuery( ".x-breadcrumbs i.x-icon-home" ).remove( );
jQuery( ".x-breadcrumbs span.home" ).append( "Home" );
Please let us know how it goes.
Thanks
The blog name change was completed successfully.
But the JS code does not do what I need. Firstly, it adds “Home” text. I now want to remove the icon totally, not replace it with text. (This is because I achieved the desired text via the Blog Name solution you advised).
Secondly, the > separator is still showing. I also want to remove this.
Thanks
Hi There,
Thanks for your confirmation!
As per your previous information I had suggested the JS code.
Please replace the JS code with this
jQuery( ".x-breadcrumbs a" ).remove( );
jQuery( ".x-breadcrumbs .delimiter" ).remove( );
Hope that helps.
Also you can remove this with CSS please use this CSS to your global CSS if you don’t need the JS code to be use.
.x-breadcrumbs a, .x-breadcrumbs .delimiter {
display: none;
}
Hope that works for you.
Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.