Edit with Pro stopped working

Hi:
I uploaded backup that was built with page-builder (beaver). I changed the theme from x-theme to x-pro. When I tried to edit the page with “Edit with Pro”, I get a blank page with a line “page ok” on the top left corner!!! I have deactivated the cornerstone plugin.

When I tried to activate the cornerstone plugin I get the following error and cornerstone does not activate!!

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class Cornerstone_Plugin_Base in /home/content/n3pnexwpnas03_data01/25/41536325/html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/utility/plugin-base.php on line 6

In the wordpress dashboard, when I click “X-Pro->Launch” u get the “page ok” message page!!
How can get the Pro editor working??

One more think I noticed is that the URL of the page that shows “page ok” - does this give any clue??

Thanks in advance,
Ravi Upadhyaya

Hi There,

You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes, if the issue persists, would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

Hi Jaoao:

I have tried the plugin deactivation - and that did not solve the problem. I still get the “page ok” page.

I see a secure note button in the post. Is that the one that I have to use to send you the access credentials?

Thanks in advance,
Ravi Upadhyaya

Hello There,

Thanks for providing the information. When using Pro theme, you no longer need to activate Cornerstone because it is already integrated in the theme.

So I went ahead and logged in to your site. I edited your homepage and I do not encounter any issues. I was able to edit the page. Please check out my screenshot:

​We do recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

Please let us know how it goes.

Hi: I made the changes to the wp-config - nochange. I am unable to edit the page. I end-up with the “page-ok” page!!

What am I doing wrong??!!

Thanks.
Ravi Upadhyaya

Hi:

Got it to work!! I had clear the browsing cache and it started working… I think it was loading the page from the cache!

Thanks a lot.
Ravi Upadhyaya

Thanks for letting us know!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.