Edit with Pro no longer shows content

Hello,

I’m not sure what happened, but when I go to edit a page using the Edit with Pro link, there is no content loading.

I know that I did not edit the page using the traditional Wordpress interface or html, so what could have happened?

How can get the page to be editable with Pro again?

Thank you.

Anyone have any suggestions??

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

Does the builder loads but empty, or it’s not loading at all? If it’s empty then your content is probably corrupted. It’s either you’ll restore your site to previous copy or redo it again.

Thanks!

It’s empty.

The site is still up, and I can edit the content using the default editor (and html), but the Pro editing is completely empty.

I’ve tried to restore previous versions and the revisions work but again only editable in the default editor… not the Pro or Cornerstone editor.

Hi there,

Would you please kindly recreated one of your pages from scratch and see if you encounter the problem again or if it is working ok? If it works Ok you will need to recreate the contents as it seems for some reason the content is corrupt and there is no way to go back.

Thank you.