"Edit with PRO" doesn't work

I’ve moved my X theme to PRO because I have issues with Cornerstone. Before it worked and suddenly “something” spoiled it and it has not gone well again. I can not get into the editor and I can not find the error. Now with this new theme (PRO) I see that “EDIT WITH PRO” is used but I still have the same bug.

Clicking on EDIT WITH PRO with Internet Explorer 11 stays in the publisher infinitely. Chrome shows you the web but without the left bar to edit content.

The rarest thing is that with version Cornerstone 1.3.3, YES, it works with the theme X in Internet Exprorer but NOT in Chrome.

Hi There,

This could be related to an Addon you have installed on Chrome.

CS and Pro editor works well with chrome without issues.

Would you mind to test in a different comptuer?

Thank you

Thanks for your help.
I’ve tried in another computer, with different explorers and nothing, the same problem.

I have tried deactivating each plugin one by one and it happens the same.
1 - With theme X works Cornerstone 1.3.3 in Internet Explorer
2 - With the PRO theme it does not work in internet explorer or in chrome.

With the PRO theme I see that Chrome always goes to the same page of the web. It does not teach you the editor PRO, goes the one of the pages of the web, always the same one.

Any solution?

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

Please tell me something when everything will be done. I need to close that user.

Thanks !!

Hi,

I am getting an internal server error trying to access your site.

Kindly double check your login url.

Thanks

Hi again,

I’m working with every day in the web. It’s strange . . .

It’s working with your usar and password.
Please try it again. May be it was a server error just in that moment.

I needed to change again to X theme because that problem with cornerstone and Edit with PRO. Cornerstone ONLY works with IE 11 and Cornerstone 1.3.3

It’s urgent, please help me.

Hi There,

I’m a different staff and upon testing, I’m getting the following error now (https://snag.gy/adRBIC.jpg). Do you use any redirection plugins? if so make sure to disable it first.

Also you can try deactivating your plugins by following this guide (http://www.wpbeginner.com/plugins/how-to-deactivate-all-plugins-when-not-able-to-access-wp-admin/).

Thanks!