Edit the text that appears when hovering over social media icons

Hi, I want to edit the text that appears when you hover over a social media icon on my website footer. Here is my website https://www.kiddiesacademy.co.bw

I used this code .x-icon-twitter-square:before{ content: url(insert url here); } to switch the twitter icon to a TikTok one but when I hover over it, the text still says ‘Twitter’. I would like to edit this or remove the text from all icons if it can’t be edited.

Thanks.

Hello Valentine,

Thanks for writing in!

You can resolve your issue by checking out the solution presented by @Rad on this old thread:

To prevent any conflicts or incompatibility issues in the future, it is best that you add the Tiktok icon like the way the BandCamp and Spotify icon was added on this old thread:

Please note that custom coding is outside the scope of our support. Issues that might arise from the use of custom code and further enhancements should be directed to a third-party developer. We are unable to provide support for customizations under our Support Policy. If you are unfamiliar with code and resolving potential conflicts, you may select our One service for further assistance.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.