Hi there,
I just noticed that I have no option to use PRO(cornerstone)-Editor on sites anymore. Haven’t used it in a bit but before the last update it worked for me. Posts do work.
helo pls 
thanks!
Hi there,
I just noticed that I have no option to use PRO(cornerstone)-Editor on sites anymore. Haven’t used it in a bit but before the last update it worked for me. Posts do work.
helo pls 
thanks!
Hey There,
I’ve taken a look at everything and it seems there might be some plugin conflict. Can you give me a list of essential plugins (so I can try deactivating the rest) or alternatively you can try to disable all plugins on your own and once done let me know so I can take a look again.
Looking forward helping you out!
thanks for your answer.
I just deactivated all plugins except those that come with pro. issue still existed.


now that i turned the plugins back on, the content of the posts don’t load! when i try to edit a post with pro(cornerstone) is says:
A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading.
and frontend doesn’t show anything either!
i really hope that the content is not gone!
update:
I have wp-types toolset and views installed.
when I move a post from a custom post-type to normal wordpress posts it works. when I switch posttype back to a custom-type, post doesn’t show on frontend and can’t be edited with pro
BUT: site-editing with pro seems to work again…
update:
I turned off wp-types and switched all posts to CPT UI -created types. seems to work again
Glad to hear it’s now sorted.
Cheers!