Edit Post And Page Is not the same any More

Hi

1. since the last update WordPress 5.4 platform when I click to edit post or page I have to scroll very very deep to find the option to edit with Cornerstone is that a normal behavior??

2. where in settings is the option disable or enable corner store for posts and pages I lost this option I cannot find it

Hello Yan,

Thanks for writing in!

1.) The recommend WordPress core version is up to 5.3.2. An upcoming update that supports WP 5.4 is yet to be released. You can check out the latest compatible versions from this documentation: https://theme.co/docs/version-compatibility

To get this resolved, please edit the page and change the view and the editor as shown below:

As soon as you hit the “Update” button, the page editor settings will be saved.

2.) You can find the setting to enable/disable “Edit in Cornerstone” by going to X > Settings > Permissions.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

Hi

The first issue is fixed thanks to your advice thanks

The second Issue Not… because i can’t find it was there before but i dont see it any more look image

My Best Regards.

Yan Tsarbopoulos

Hello Yan,

Please click on the settings accordion header so that you will see the full settings:

Hope this helps.

I have open one by one all the tabs and i can’t find it
can u send me a screen shot what tab have the settings please

Maybe you misunderstand me
i am looking where i enable or disable the cornerstone editor i am looking for that

Hello Yan,

The setting that you have been looking for is no longer in the same location. The screenshot that you’ve shared were from the older version of the theme. Allowed Post Type option were now being replaced with Permissions and according by WordPress Roles in X > Settings > Permissions:

Hope this makes sense.

Hi
Ok I understand now thanks

You’re most welcome Yan.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.