Edit page with Pro

Hi apex,

recently I updated from X to Pro. I like very much the header and footer builder.
I have nearly no experience in web site development so I guess my problem might be rather simple:
I do not see how I can edit with Pro directly my landing page “mindandmethods.com”. I only can edit pages which I created like mindandmethods.com/events/
Or do I misunderstand the “philosophy” how to build it?

Thank you for your help
Karl

Hi there Karl,

Thanks for writing in!

As your page is under a coming soon splash screen I can’t see the page, however the content builder can only be used on pages, posts and custom post types. If your home page is an archive page (i.e, of all your blog posts), that would be why it’s not editable.

You could create a new page in the content builder and then set that as the home page under your wp-admin > settings > reading.

Hope this helps!

Thanks!

Hi Jack,

thank you for your reply!

Your answer helped me a lot - in some way I made it much too complicated.

Thamks again,
Karl

You are most welcome, Karl. :slight_smile: