Edit Page with editor

I used Pro editor on one page within my website and now I no longer have the option of using the visual or text editor on all my pages how can I fix this?

I’m using Pro

Hi There,

You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

Thanks, I disabled all the plug in I still could not get to the tabs to edit visually or text I believe it was a page builder plugin that caused the problem, I loaded that last night and just didn’t notice the problem until this morning. I tried to delete the plugins one at at time and with them all disabled and deleted it still had the problem so I uninstalled wordpress and reinstalled and am starting all over again!

Hi there,

So now that you have the WordPress installed from scratch please keep note of all steps you do to get to know why this is happening as soon as it happens again. then get back to us with the URL User Pass of your website on a secure note to be able to follow up the case for you.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.