Edit page w/ Cornerstone not working loading

I am trying to edit a page in Pro -
I am using WPML - I can edit all existing pages - but when I create a new page in a new language, what I get is this message:

I have the latest release of Pro
Using WPML latest version
Have already flushed the cache
Deactivated all plugins
Increased memory to 256MB

Nothing works.

Any ideas on this?
Cheers

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, this usually means somethings halted PHP execution (fatal PHP error or syntax error). Please do a plugin test again.

If that does not work, enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG. You might be able to see an error message on the site right away. If not, the error log could reveal where the problem is originating.

Cheers!

Hi,

just to let you know - it was an error from my side - there was a language hidden in WPML.
When trying to edit that page with the page builder, it just showed that error.

Everything fine now.

Thanks for helping.
Cheers

Thanks for letting us know.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.