Edit page: Uh oh! A suitable content area for the live preview couldn't be identified. Switching to Skeleton Mode

Hello,

this is my site: http://www.crmanagement24.de/

I want to edit the page “case studies” but the following message is coming when I open to edit with cornerstone:

Uh oh! A suitable content area for the live preview couldn’t be identified. Switching to Skeleton Mode.

I already cleared all catches. So many problems with cornerstone.
Thought it was easier to work with Theme X.

Thanks for fast help!

Stefan

Hi Stefan,

Sorry for the confusion here. You cannot edit the Portfolio main page using Cornerstone. It’s just a page displaying all of your portfolio items. You can control it’s options through Customizer.

Hope that’s clear.

then why enabling editing tool cornerstone to EDIT noneditable portfolio items. it is nonsense. I have to now redo my design and use pages only.

Hi there,

Please kindly consider that you still can go to X > Cornerstone and enable it for portfolio items. Then you will have the functionality of the Cornerstone for the Single Portfolio Posts. The one my colleague was talking about is a page that you set the Page Template of it to be Portfolio Layout.

That page will only load the single portfolio items as a filterable grid and on that specific page, you can not have the Cornerstone functionality.

I also suggest that if you have any additional questions you open up a separate thread and we will be happy to give you the best suggestions we can.

Thank you for your understanding.