Edit Page in Pro not working

When we click Edit Page with Pro, it pulls up this screen. Any ideas on what is causing this? PHP version? Cleared all the cache and did everything else we could think of. This isn’t running any plugins. Updated Wordpress. Brand new install.

Hello @caturley,

Thanks for writing in!

Please go to Settings > Permalinks and update your permalink settings. If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

See above, I added a secure note. Yes, you can make changes.

Hi @caturley,

Thank you for the credentials but it’s not working, please check.

I see you have PRO version 3.2.3 on the site. Can you update that to 4.3.3

Updating Your Themes and Plugins

Cheers,

I verified the password creds were correct by resetting it again.

After updating the Theme, everything broke. No images are showing up. We need to restore the site now through backup. I run several sites with older versions of Themes. This is NOT the reason I cannot “Edit with Pro.”

This is the site error we get when going to wp-admin. Any reason why updating the Theme would have caused this? What a mess!

Hi @caturley,

We can’t tell what’s the problem unless you set the WP_DEBUG to true in the wp-config.php, that technique will allow us to determine what caused the issue or if you could provide us FTP access we can do it for you. To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• FTP Access
  • Folder path

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Ok the secure note was added above.

Hi @caturley,

I was able to fix the site by re-installing the PRO 3.2.3, the error is gone now and you can now edit the page in Content Builder, please clear your browser’s cache on your end.

Sorry I did not know you’re using an outdated version of PHP, you need to upgrade to at least PHP 7.3 first before you can update to the latest PRO.

Cheers,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.