Edit Padding under the "Submit" button

Hello,

I have a small quick problem. The padding underneath a button is not even. This button is not an element so i cannot use cornerstone to edit it or at least I dont know how to edit it using cornerstone. The button is a part of the wordpress core and can be found on the every blog piece where users are asked to leave a comment.

I just want everything to look nice and even. Is this a quick custom css fix?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

To resolve your issue, please add the following CSS code in the X > Launch > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r)

#comments .form-submit{
    margin-bottom: 20px;
}

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

1 Like

Perfect. Thank you for your help.

You’re most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.