Edit Header/Footer Design Cloud

Hi I’m new by with Themeco PRO. I’m trying (testing) it on wp multisite. I had some problem stability now I’ve setting memory to 512MB. I imported a site template with the cloud design function. Unfortunately I can’t edit the header and footer of the imported site theme. When I select header or footer the page remains empty, only by selecting another header or foooter does the selected model appear. How can you work on the headers and footers of imported models? thank you.

Hi @xonetit,

Check this out on how to use the header and footer https://theme.co/docs/header-footer-overview

if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

@xonetit,

When I checked your website the header layout is the default layout of the menu, they aren’t using the Pro header where you could customize the layout. They just set the navbar position to fixed left, you can check it here Pro > Theme Options > Headers.

On the Footer, you can edit the content when you go to WordPress Dashboard > Appearance > Widget.

Note: You can override the default header and footer if you use the builder in Pro Header and Footer. I hope it will answer your concern.

Thank you.

I think I did not understand. how can I change the header and footer of uploaded website templates. now when I load a site template I can change “only” the content but the header and footer I can only “replace” them not edit them.

@xonetit,

You can create your own header and footer by using the PRO builder. You can check our docs.

I hope it will help you to solve your issue.

Thank you.

*Note: You can override the default header and footer if you use the builder in Pro Header and Footer. *
Wy i can only “override” and not edit how for the content?if I load a predefined model it might be useful to modify some parts with the builder pro. It should be a function to implement.

Hello GianLuca,

Thanks for updating in! I am another staff checking this thread. We apologized for the confusion. When using the Pro theme, you can recreate the default navbar in the Pro header builder. Regretfully you cannot edit the default navbar. It is only the basic header for the theme and if you want to add, remove or have a different design, the Pro Header will help you create the navbar design that you have in mind.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.