Edit header and footer

Where could I edit the header and footer of X theme?

Im using the child theme and i want to customize my footer. Also i need to add AdSense code to my website.

Thank you so much!

Hello @Berserk109,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

If you are looking for GUI interface to edit header and footer, X Theme does not offers that feature. We have Pro Theme that has header and footer builder that can be used to design unique global or page specific headers and footers.

To implement AdSense, I suggest you to use Ad management plugin and also following article:

Depending upon your requirement you can select the plugin.

Thanks.

1 Like

Im looking only for the header.php with all the code, which I can not find.

Hi There,

Please look at :

x\framework\legacy\cranium\headers\views\global

x\framework\legacy\cranium\footers\views\global

Hope it helps

1 Like

Perfect. Only one more question, i have the x-child with some modifications. If I edit the _header.php under that path (original x theme) will I have to add the code again whenever X is updated?

Thanks.

Hi There,

Yes, that is why you have a child theme so when the theme is updated your changes are not overwritten.

You should copy the modified file to the same folder on the child theme and that wont be altered once your theme is updated.

Hope it helps

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.