Edit gap between cornerstone elements

I am attempting to insert a text element below the huge logo on the following page but whenever I do there is a large gap between the logo and the text

How can I specify the gap between the logo and a text element once I insert the text element below it on this main splash page?

Thanks!

Hi There,

Please add the class: man to your picture(logo)

If you are using the classic image element, you will find the class box at the bottom of the element, otherwise you need to click on the Customize tab on the very top to find the class box:

Hope it helps

Great thank you so much for this. I have successfully added the text in the form of the address listed under the logo at the top of the page

BUT- on mobile the line breaks show up awkwardly- how can I make the text width responsive to the width of a mobile device OR control where line breaks appear on mobile?

Hi there,

You can use the Responsive Text feature so that the font size will automatically resize on smaller devices.

http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/shortcodes/responsive-text/

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.