Hi there,
I have added two widgets to the footer, contact details and the newsletter subscription form. How do I align them side by side as reordering will only align them one after another.
Thank you in advance
The url is https://test.foodmesh.ca
Hi there,
I have added two widgets to the footer, contact details and the newsletter subscription form. How do I align them side by side as reordering will only align them one after another.
Thank you in advance
The url is https://test.foodmesh.ca
Hello @Mesh,
Thanks for asking. 
I don’t see contact details widget on your website. However, to align them in parallel to each other please add the second widget in Footer 2 widget under Appearance > Widget. You can also control number of widget area in footer from X > Launch > Options > Footer > Footer Widget Area.
Thanks.
Thanks a lot Prasant!
You’re more than welcome, glad we could help.
Cheers!
Hi there,
I added the second one to Footer 2 but it didnt align parallel to one another. The other one just didnt show.
Hi There,
Are you now working on your live site? https://foodmesh.ca/ because I can not access your dev site https://test.foodmesh.ca, please clarify.
On your live site https://foodmesh.ca/, you only enable 1 footer area. Please navigate to Theme Options > Footer and set the Footer Widget Areas option to two (2).
Then navigate back to Appearance > Widgets, put the contact details in Footer 1 and the newsletter subscription form in the Footer 2
Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.