Edit Cornerstone page

Hello,

I have a problem managing pages via Cornerstone.

From the front, when I click on ‘Edit Page’ (Picture 1) I am taken to the Cornerstone home page and not to the page to be edited (Picture 2).

Picture 1

Picture 2

Also note that some of the website pages are not displayed in the ‘All Documents’ menu on Cornerstone.
It seems to be related to the WPML plugin because by deactivating it I don’t get the error anymore.
Do you know how I can correct this?

The site uses Pro version 6.2.3 and WP 6.2.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Hello @adequasys,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to help you with your concerns we need to check your settings I would request you, please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Thank you for your reply. I have created the secure note.

Hi @adequasys,

I have checked your website and found that the Link is showing the proper URL for the edit page, but it automatically redirected to the landing page of Cornerstone.
It seems there might be some different reasons behind your issue, and I would like to suggest troubleshooting the following common issue to help us recognize the reason.

1. Theme Related Issue
  2. Plugin Conflict
  3. Theme Update related issue
  4. CSS/JS Customization
  5. Disabling Cache
  6. Disabling CDN

If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.
If none of the above helps, please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access to the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

NOTE: I would also request that you delete and reinstall the Pro once again by downloading it from your Themeco Account and check if that resolves your problem.

Thanks

Hello

It seems to be related to the language URL format. By unchecking ‘Use directory for default language’ I don’t have the /fr/ redirection on the frontend anymore. The Cornerstone redirection disappears.

But I don’t see how to force cornerstone to keep /fr/ (not to apply the automatic redirection).

Thanks

Hi @adequasys,

I suspect this might be a bug in the recent version of Theme. I will inform our development team of this for further investigation.

Thanks

I see the problem that exists when using a directory for the default language. I’ll get a fix in place in the next release. I don’t think there’s a workaround without changing that setting right now unfortunately. Thanks and have a great day!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.