Hello! I was hoping to edit the accordion settings to have less opacity until the cursor hovers over it. I also wanted to change the font of the accordion as well. I am specifically talking about the one on the “Travel” page. Thanks! http://notquiteindianajones.com/travel-2/
Hi there,
To have the whole accordion have an opacity and make it visible on hover you need to add the CSS code below to X > Launch > Options > CSS:
.x-accordion-group {
opacity: 0.8;
transition: all 600ms;
}
.x-accordion-group:hover {
opacity: 1;
transition: all 600ms;
}
Hi there, If you by the font you are talking about the heading section of the accordion you can go to X > Launch > Options > Typography > Heading and there you can change the heading font for the whole website which the accordion heading also will follow the setting.
Hope it helps.
Worked perfectly! Thank you!
Glad that we could be of a help 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.