Edit a template to remove or reduce top entry space Integrity

Hello, I would like to edit this page to remove or reduce the entry space please - https://www.io.waterstreetgallery.co.uk/translucent-green-bowl/

I would like to achieve this by altering the template page for it - template-blank-8.php

this is the code

<?php // ============================================================================= // TEMPLATE NAME: Blank - No Container | No Header, Footer // ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- // A blank page for creating unique layouts. // // Content is output based on which Stack has been selected in the Customizer. // To view and/or edit the markup of your Stack's index, first go to "views" // inside the "framework" subdirectory. Once inside, find your Stack's folder // and look for a file called "template-blank-8.php," where you'll be able to // find the appropriate output. // ============================================================================= ?> <?php x_get_view( x_get_stack(), 'template', 'blank-8' ); ?>

Thanks

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! It seems that you have inserted a 3rd party script on the page. Please tell us what do you have in mind or how you would want the content to be displayed?

You do not have to edit the template if you want to adjust the content area or place it at the center of the page. Simply add the following custom css in the X > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r) and you are all set

.page-template-template-blank-6-php .entry-content {
    max-width: 1000px;
    margin-left: auto;
    margin-right: auto;
}

This code would work on the page since the page is using Blank - No Container | No Header, No Footer contrary to your original post which template 8 or Blank - No Container | No Header, Footer.

Hope this helps.

Hello

I would like for the only and single content to appear in the top left corner if possible? I am using this

https://www.io.waterstreetgallery.co.uk/translucent-green-bowl/

Here

https://www.waterstreetgallery.co.uk/en/transluscent-green-bowl.html

Basically at the endpoint the 360 view should be in the top left corner.

Thanks

Hi there,

You mean to make it full-width/full-screen? Or I’m wrong because it’s already in the top left corner on my view.

I also checked and even by changing the template or container through CSS, it’s not gonna work. The player’s script rendered it that way and it’s not going to full-width or full-screen.

Perhaps a mockup design will be helpful, I’m a bit confused about what you’re trying to achieve.

Thanks!

Sorry - I sorted this! Just wanted to ask about a mobile view?
Would you know a clever way to request a smaller or different mobile view for that media?

Would I have to use a different domain to do this as the plugin in Qu is set across the domain

this is the code I have

Thanks so much

Hi,

I can see in the screenshot that you have set a specific width/height, I’m not sure if the plugin you are using has custom settings some where else for mobile devices or not, I recommend asking about that in “Garden Gnome Software” support forums.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.