Eclipses Demo Failed to Finish Importing

Amateur Wordpress user here. I recently reset my Wordpress site, because the navigation tab was having unfixable issues and it seemed like something was broken with the website.

Anyway, I reset it and am trying to import the Eclipses Band Demo. It is failing to import, and I don’t have the know-how to understand the answers to similar topics already posted.

Before I reset the site, I was able to import the demos just fine.

Hello Claire Ryan,

Thanks for writing in! Please make sure that you have validated the Pro theme. Disable any 3rd party plugins. And make sure that your PHP max upload size and PHP post max size is at least 32M.

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

My Pro theme is validated. I don’t have any 3rd party plugins except WP Reset. My max upload size is 128 MB right now.

I left the secure note. Thanks for any help you can give!

Hi Claire Ryan,

Sorry for the inconvenience, this looks like an Internal Server Error. I’ve submitted this to our issue tracker so the developers will be made aware of it.

Thank you for understanding,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.