Easy Digital Downloads shop page

I would like to use the Easy Digital Downloads plugin for my store. I can setup a download page however the products are all displayed in a single column format so you need to scroll down page to see them all, (over 1,000) files. I would like the products to display as in a regular shop page with say 5 across the screen (same as woocommerce). Can you suggest how I would do this? I know I could install woocommerce for a shop page but I find this other plugin EDD much better for downloads.

Hi @waynepatt58,

Thank you for writing in, regretfully, we cannot provide support for third-party plugins or scripts due to the fact that there is simply no way to account for all of the potential variables at play when using another developer’s plugin or script. Because of this, any questions you have regarding setup, integration, or troubleshooting any piece of functionality that is not native to our Theme will need to be directed to the original developer.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.