Easier Way To Assign Pro Headers?

Hello, firstly, I am loving Pro Headers, they are great, so thank you!

However, the site I manage is huge with lots of pages and several different headers. Using the search function to assign headers is great in theory but actually doesn’t work very well, because the search is not very good. Using the title of the page it still gives a list of possibles that you have to scroll through where you MIGHT find what you are looking for. Like the native WordPress menu search for finding and assigning pages to menus, it is hopeless (perhaps it is one and the same engine?)

Is there an easier method that I have missed?

If not, my suggestion would be an front-end edit bar or back-end edit page option, per page, to select a menu for the page you are on. This would make it easier when having trouble finding a page to assign to a menu to by the usual method.

Hi There,

Thank you for loving PRO!

I see your point of view and unfortunately as of the moment that’s the only method to assign the header. We do appreciate the feedback and I will surely forward this to our developer for discussion to enhance that part of the builder. Again, thank you.