EA elements gone weird

I set up a home page last week. Not changed a thing at all as i’m now working on a different site to now find that the formatting is out on the EA team members (only showing 2 items in a row and dropping the 3rd item below, this was working last week) and the EA carousel now has a large gap between the logos and the navigation bullets. Removing and re-adding these make no difference. I also find that twitter widgets/shortcodes on a page are doing a similar thing and are not going horizontally but keep going vertically. If you look at https://hadleylearningcommunity.org.uk , under leadership team you will see what i mean.

UPDATE - this also happens now on a new site too. Add EA team members for instance and it wraps the 3rd membe below. I haven’t added any plugins so cant see that it would be a plugin.

I have also sent a support request to the Essential Add-ons company for comment as this may effect your other customers.

UPDATE - completely uninstalling and the re-installing essential addons has fixed the issue. May be worth mentioning to other customers. I already had v2.4 installed and the normal plugin update must have caused the issue. As i say, a complete removal and re-install of the plugin fixed the problem.

Hello There,

Thanks for updating us in! It’s good to know that your issue has been fixed already.
If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

Cheers.