E&P Form Front end not working

Hi there,

The E&P form doesn’t work from the front end when you click the button “get started” the back end all works fine and if I preview the form it all loads up but I cant get the form to work from the front end to work.

Im at a loss at what it could be as the website all works fine?

any help possible would be appreciated

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I have logged in and checked your site. There is a JS error on the page. This could be caused by a 3rd party plugin. You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If the issue still exist, please re install X theme, Cornerstone and the E&P form plugin. There might be some files that were corrupted. You can review our update guide and see the Manual Update section to re install X.

Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.

Hi RueNel,

I have done the following as you had stated ive even deleted the plugin cleared my cache and reinstalled it and still i get the same error, i dont understand what or where there could be the confilct, any help with this will be appreciated.

Kind regards,

DaniCW

Hi there,

I checked the case and it seems that a component of your homepage is preventing the form to appear. There is a section which causing the problem. I added a test page and used the Classic Raw Content element to add the E&P shortcode and it is working ok. Please check the URL in the Secure Note.

So please install the Duplicate Post plugin and clone your homepage and in the copied page try to delete the sections one by one to find the cause of the issue.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.