E&P Form Builder replacing active post

Hi,
After activating this plugin, when I want to see one of the sample forms it would appear on my active blogpost, replacing its copy and making the post private!

Could you please check that?

Hello @pablo102,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to help you with your concern, we need to check your settings. I would request you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details meanwhile you must troubleshoot common issue before we investigate your settings.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi @pablo102,

I have checked your E&P Forms and also your blog posts, but didn’t find the issue you are described here. I have also gone through the screenshot given by you, but that is not much explanatory too. I would suggest you please elaborate more, any screencasting video will be very helpful to recognize the problem you are having.

Thanks

Ok, what happens here is that every most recent post gets replaced with ep forms demo page.
I just created a post /new-copy and if you visit it you can see this:

Moreover, the plugin will switch this post to private, so you need to be logged in to see it’s content, otherwise it’s 404

Hi @pablo102,

There might be some different reasons behind your reason, I would like to suggest troubleshooting the following common issue to help us to recognize the reason.

1.Theme Related Issue
2.Plugin Conflict
3.Theme Update related issue
4.Child Theme Related issue
5.CSS/JS Customization
6.Disabling Cache
7.Disabling CDN

If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.
If none of the above help, please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access in the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Also, a minor issue, there is a message that the license of WP Cost Estimation & Payment Forms Builder is not activated.

Is that normal, if it is included with the theme?

Hi @pablo102,

This is a known issue with the latest version of the plugin and has already been reported to the Plugin Author. For now, you can ignore the message you are getting.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.