E&P Form Builder - go to last step button

Hi team,

I activated E&P Form builder it’s great.
I need to be able to put a link in the form to the last step.

For instance, I have 20 odd steps. BUT i need to be able to get to step 20 from all the other steps, essentially going straight to the end.

Doesn’t seem like much but I don’t see any options to add a link or a button at the bottom of each step, right next to the “next step” button that lets you go to the “last step”.

Please advise.

Hey @nixonjust,

There’s no link to the last step but what you can do is, add a choice in your first step and if it is chosen, it will lead directly to the last step.

Thanks.

Thanks @christian_y thank you for making me feel stupid :grinning: So simple, so easy!

thank you for the great support.

You’re more than welcome, glad we could help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.