E&P Form builder: field left unchecked

Hello,

I’m encountering a problem while using E&P Form Builder. Sometimes, when I select a checkbox on the front-end, the total price changes correctly according to the price that I have given to this option on the back-end, but the box is left unchecked. On the left side of the browser, I can see a text bubble appearing with the name of this checkbox. Here are some examples to clarify my description of the problem:

Here, I chose the option “blinkende pochettes”, but the square still looks blank. The price does change accordingly. On the left, the text “blinkende pochettes” appears in a bubble, outside of the field of the calculation form.

If I uncheck the option “blinkende pochettes”. The price changes accordingly, but the strange text bubble is still visible on the left side of the browser.

Can you help me with this problem please?
Thanks a lot.

Hey @alfasnel,

We’d be happy to investigate the issue but first, we need to know that the issue is really with E&P plugin or our theme. With that said, please perform the basic troubleshooting procedures mentioned in our Common Issues article here: https://theme.co/docs/common-issues

Once you’ve determined that the issue is with our theme or E&P alone and not by 3rd party factors such as custom codes and 3rd party plugins, give us the following information in a Secure Note .

• URL of the page with issue
  • WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.