Dynamic post minimal

Hello,
we have a problem with the “dynamic post minimal”. We have set on “recent post” which displays only 4 articles; the problem comes from the first of the list, it refers to the page in which the “dynamic post minimal” is present contrary to the three other articles; which refers to their respective articles.
Would you have an idea of the problem? This problem is present on each page where we used the “dynamic post minimal”.
Hello,
we have a problem with the “dynamic post minimal”. We have set on “recent post” which displays only 4 articles; the problem comes from the first of the list, it refers to the page in which the “dynamic post minimal” is present contrary to the three other articles; which refers to their respective articles.
Would you have an idea of the problem? This problem is present on each page where we used the “dynamic post minimal”.
Thanks to you

Here is a link to a Youtube video showing our problem

Thanks to you

Hello Smith,

Thanks for writing in! To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your Looper and post settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Regards.

perfect, I added the secure note :slight_smile:
thanks !

Hi Smith,

I have investigated your site URL and found the issue you described, it seems that the link for the first post is set to the Home Page and the is the reason behind your issue.

I have tried to check through your WordPress admin dashboard, but unfortunately, the credentials are not working. I would request you to check and re-share it.

Thanks

Hello, I just changed the password. Can you tell me if it works?

Hey Smith,

I deactivated all your 3rd party plugins and the issue was resolved. Whenever there’s an issue in your site, please do Test For Plugin Conflict first as that is the most common cause of problems in WordPress.

Thanks.

indeed, I forgot this step, please excuse me. I deactivated everything and activated one by one the plugins until I met the problem again. It seems that Modern Events Calendar is the problem. Should I continue with you or should I contact the plugin support?
Kind regards

Hello Smith,

I have investigated the issue and I suspect that this could be a conflict between the Looper Consumer and the MEC plugin. This has already been added to our issue tracker and will be looked into by our development team. I cannot make any promises relating to a fix at this stage. I will add a note to the tracker referencing your report though so our dev team can see there are multiple reports of the issue.

Please bear with us.

Hello, if it can help you, the problem occurs when you add a shortcode (MeCalendar) in an article.
If not, thank you for your previous answer; I will try to be patient until then and if the problem cannot be solved, I will look for another solution.
Thanks to you for your answers !

Hi Smith,

Thanks for sharing your observations, my colleague has already reported the issue in our issue tracker for further investigation.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.