Dynamic meta key

Hello there,

I have been looking to your youtube videos lately about looper/consumers and layout stuff.
This is great.

I am currently building a woocommerce, and i would like my Archive Layout WC to display dynamic content.
At the moment, my products have several ATTRIBUTES.
I would like them to be displayed on the layout page. In order to display them, what dynamic content should i use ?
I tried using a text element and tried dynamic term > meta.
like this :
{{dc:term:meta key=“pa_marque”}}

(my attribute is “Marque” )

But i was not able to figure out what was the good writing on that one.

Could you please help me with this ? thank you very much.

Hi @Thaelys,

Thanks for reaching out!

Would you mind sharing your admin credential so that we can check your setup properly? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Name of the Layout Builder

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

@marc_a

Ok, just done right now. thank you !

Hi Matthieu,

Thank you for the credentials, you can use the Product Additional Information dynamic content for the additional info of a product.

Hope it helps,

Hello,

Thank you for your answer. This does not seems to answer what i was asking for.
I am looking for more granularity on my design, and i already saw -somewhere- a way to put this kind of meta in here, i just can’t find it out again.

Could you please kindly help me ? Thank you very much.

Have a great day

Hi @Thaelys,

I have checked the Layout and Product categories but didn’t find the Term Attribute or Key named pa_marquee. I would suggest you check once if that key is saved in a different name or not exists. If that exists, please let us know how we can check that Term Meta.

If that is not the case and you are trying to point out something else, please provide any screenshot marked with the issue or any video that helps us to recognize the problem.

Thanks

Hello,

Thank you for the answer.
So, here are more explanations :
I would like on this webpage for exemple
http://temporaire.ginette.fr/paa10907/produit/miel-de-montagne-bio-2/

To display several custom terms.
The first one, in PINK, is a category product related to the product we are currently looking at. it works like a charm, perfect.

But then, i would like the PRODUCT ATTRIBUTE “MARQUE” (stand for brand) to be displayed dynamically aswell.
For instance, one product may have one or multiple attributes. You can find those attributes in the attributes page on woocommerce (second printscreen).

as the taxonomy of this attribute is pa_marque
You can see it on the third print here, the url goes “taxonomy=pa_marque”

So i tried this : {{dc:term:meta key=“pa_marque”}}
But it did not work. How can i use a taxonomy for a product and display it dynamically with something written like {{dc:term: … }} ?

Thank you very much for your time.

Hi @Thaelys,

The Product Attributes has a different structure than the regular terms* and that is why it is not currently supported in Dynamic Content tags.

Thanks for understanding

Ok.
do you have any idea how i could handle such thing?

Hi @Thaelys,

This can be done with customization. Regretfully, customization is outside the scope of our theme support. You may seek 3rd party developers to help you with your problems or you can avail One where we can answer questions outside of the features of our theme.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.