Dynamic content icon not showing up in button element

Hi
I went to follow your guide; however the icon is simply not there. Here is what I don’t have;

Here is what that looks like from my end.

Please advice,

thanks

Hey @flashfog,

Please check if you have disabled the Dynamic Content in X/Pro > Settings.

If that doesn’t help, please check to see if the issue is caused by other factors as listed here https://theme.co/docs/common-issues

If none of the troubleshooting steps help, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin Username and Password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thanks.

Hi
My settings doesn’t even show that option! Here is what I see.

My theme should be running well; all updated, using a child theme, memory limit increased etc. There is nothing really specific there that I think I can tackle.

Do you need to go in and take a look?

Hello @flashfog

Sometimes the only screenshot is not enough for us to diagnose the problem. In order to help you better with your concern please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello @flashfog

Thanks for sharing the credentials. I went ahead and On the “Dynamic Content” for you. To set the “Dynamic Content” as “Always On” You need to go to X—>Settings and then scroll down to User Preferences —>Dynamic Content

Screenshot

Output After Settings On

Please let us know how it goes.
Thanks

Amazing. THANK YOU SO MUCH

You are welcome @flashfog

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.