Dynamic Content and Font Weight

I have trying to work out why there is a difference in the font weight on this page https://www.quay.je/boat/axopar-45/ - see the section that starts Price: £.
You can see that Location and Sales Status data are both bold when the rest is none bold.
The source data is all none bold in XML.
Any ideas where this styling is being controlled so I can amend?
Thanks

Hello @tapper65,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of a broken HTML issue I would suggest you please clone the page. Now you need to go to the cloned page and delete the content element one by one to determine which section is causing the issue. If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi I have pulled a simpler copy of the page template from the dev site and it looks better but whenever I try and style the dynamic content like Make: {{dc:post:meta key=“make”}} the error shows in the bottom div only - which is odd.
Any idea why this would be? Tks

Hello @tapper65,

To help you with your concerns we need to check your settings, I would request please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi Secure note now added. Tks

Hello @tapper65,

It seems that there is an issue of broken HTML error you have not closed the STRONG tag properly.

Hope it helps
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.