Dynamic Cart Shortcode

Is there a dynamic cart shortcode I can use for my mobile header that will update automatically when a product is added to the cart? I have this option for the desktop version, but it will not work on my phone. I was hoping there was some CSS I could add to the header to make this happen.
Thanks!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Please keep in mind that CSS can only be used to style an element like change the color, font size, opacity and other properties. CSS cannot be use to alter any value, process, actions or events of an element. The built in cart menu should work on smaller screens as well. Could you please give us the url of you site so that we can check it?

Best Regards.

the website it www.empowersperformance.com

I use ShitfNav for the mobile menu as there weren’t many options available back when I was creating it. I know there are more options available now with the new X pro and menus, but I am wondering how/if I can use the dynamic cart in shift nav with a specific shortcode/coding.

Thanks

Hello There,

Thanks for providing the information. Please be advised that the cart is applied to the menu as a menu item. This is why, it will always display in mobile menu as well just like this:

If you are looking for any cart shortcode, regretfully there isn’t any shortcode available in X. You might need 3rd party to have this feature. Perhaps, this might interest you: https://wordpress.org/plugins/search/minicart/

Thank you for your understanding.