Dynamic button not working

See here: https://maryselvarealestate.com/desarrollos-cancun/

I have a button and this dynamic content setup: {{dc:post:permalink}} to link to the post its displaying…but its not working, any ideas?

Same with the image, I added a link with the same dynamic content, and its not even giving a rollover.

Thanks.

Hello @logoglo,

Thanks for writing to us.

It seems that it is an issue with broken HTML, please make sure you have not added multiple anchor tags inside the anchor tag. You can check it by inspecting the element that you are using to display this layout. You need to check each element’s HTML tag please have a look at the given screenshots below.
Test-Page-Builder-Pro (63)

If it doesn’t work please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

That fixed it…not how it was broken, this was basically me inserting the dynamic content “posts” and adding a button…I had to go in and change them for this to work, shouldn’t it work out of the box?

Thanks for the help.

Hello @logoglo,

In the Post element, the wrapper column’s default HTML tag is set as an anchor tag so you don’t need to add an extra anchor for the button. In case you want to separately link it then you need to set the default HTML tag as DIV and then link each element separately.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.