Duplicating Website

Hey @jhayles,

The reason why is stalling could be because the source site uses an outdated version of Pro. We have mentioned that previously and we demonstrated that updating Pro manually is the solution. You must update the source site first before duplicating it.

Another possible reason why it’s stalling is server configuration from the source server is carried over to our server and there’s incompatibility.

Cornerstone is not installed on your site. If you see Cornerstone in the WordPress Admin Menu, that is normal as Cornerstone now is a general name for our family of builders. You can learn more about that here https://www.facebook.com/yourthemeco/posts/4029224620507666

What was mentioned previously is that your team updated PRO for me and said it was ready. However, now my site says it’s “not validated”. What does that mean and how do I fix that?

Hey @jhayles,

Yes, we manually updated your Pro theme to the latest version but every time you tried to import the files from the other website and upload it to your new website it will override the Pro files. That being said, there are two ways to fix your issue, first as mentioned by @christian , you must update the source site first before duplicating it or manually update the Pro theme on your new website so that it will fix the said issue.

On the other hand, please see the secure note for your license key and add it to the validation area to validate your website.

Hope that helps.

I put that code in, but it’s saying it’s not a valid code…

Hello @jhayles,

Is the site, musicfoodbrew.com, a new one or an old site? If it is an old site, you may have revoked and reassigned the license code because when I check your account, I am only seeing this:

See the secure note.

Thanks.

That’s what my account looks like, yes. What does that mean? Is something wrong with the account? How do we fix the error I’m getting with validating the license?

I don’t use the Single License anymore since I have the PRO Plan now, up to 5 sites. I don’t know why the single license is there for the Genius homeowners site…

Hello @jhayles,

Is the Genius HomeOwners site, your site? If not, you can simply remove that by reassigning the MusicFoodBrew.com site to the single license. Be advised that you can only validate the theme using the license code that you assigned have assigned. This is why you are getting a license error. The Pro Hosted license code can only be used for Pro Hosted sites. Since MusicFoodbrew is not a Pro Hosted site, you need to use a single Pro license code. If you do not have a single Pro license, you can upgrade the X theme license. Or, you can also migrate the MusicFoodBrew site as a Pro Hosted site.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.