hello,
i am going to be doing a website with the same layout and pages as one that I have already built using pro. It will obviously be a different domain and I will be switching out some images. Is there a way I can duplicate the template and use it for this new website so I dont have to rebuild everything from scratch?
Thank you
Pro 2 includes our new Template Manager. It doesn’t duplicate an entire site but it makes your Headers, Content, Footers, and Presets portable. It’s available for download on the dashboard page. Automatic updates will be available Monday.
Take a look at the changelog to see what’s possible: https://theme.co/changelog/
To truly duplicate the whole site there are many backup plugins available out there.
So would i activate the new template and then upload a backup of the other site?
Hi There,
You would need to save as a template and then import to your new site
But if you are aiming to duplicate the entire site I would suggest you using the plugin ALL IN ONE MIGRATIOn which will export everything including your posts and plugins.
Hope it helps!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.