Sorry if this is a dumb question - bit I cannot work out how to duplicate a page.
I want to cry`te a page duplicate of http://www.modburyteam.org/category/news/ but with 4 columns.
Is this possible please?
Sorry if this is a dumb question - bit I cannot work out how to duplicate a page.
I want to cry`te a page duplicate of http://www.modburyteam.org/category/news/ but with 4 columns.
Is this possible please?
Hi there,
The page you are referring to is an auto-generated archive category page.
You will need to go to Posts > Categories and add a new category. Then add few posts to and assign them to that category.
Then you will have the page like the one you have mentioned by clicking on the view link of the category:

Also, you will need to go to X > Launch > Options > Blog and set the Archives to be Masonry:

Needless to say that the page in question is not added using the Cornerstone and it is an auto-generated archive page.
Thank you.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.