Hi, cannot find this topic.
Is it possible to duplicate layout sections to other pages in your website. i know that you can duplicate them in the page I am working on. But can I also copy them to other pages?
Thanks in advance
Hi, cannot find this topic.
Is it possible to duplicate layout sections to other pages in your website. i know that you can duplicate them in the page I am working on. But can I also copy them to other pages?
Thanks in advance
Hi there,
Thanks for writing in.
You can save the Cornerstone page contents as a template which you can use in other pages.
Please refer to the video below:
Hi Jade, thank you so much for this video!
Great help.
You’re more than welcome, glad we could help.
Cheers,
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.