Duplicate Item not sliding on to screen

Hi there

I have created a duplicated classic card item on my homepage about section (www.theplectrums.co.uk) using X theme to proviode a smal bio about the members of our band. Upon scrolling downwards from the landing page the classic card items slide in from below into position on the desktop version beautifully however the duplicate item is static and is preloaded and active before the others slide in which makes the whole process very untidy. My question is how do I make the duplicate items behave in the same manner as the pre-built items that came as part of the original X theme template I utilised.

Thanks
nikos

Hey Nikos,

The animation is coming from the column. Your fourth column does not have an animation yet. Please enable it under the column’s options.

Hope that helps.

So simple. Haha. Thanks for that Christian. Much Appreciated

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.