Hello, I bought your theme and build a website with it (www.jobkompakt.de) I have now duplicate H1 on every page (one h1 of the main page plus one of the subpage). I need only one H1 on every subpage.
Thanks in advance.
Kindest regards,
Slavisa
Hello, I bought your theme and build a website with it (www.jobkompakt.de) I have now duplicate H1 on every page (one h1 of the main page plus one of the subpage). I need only one H1 on every subpage.
Thanks in advance.
Kindest regards,
Slavisa
Hi Slavisa,
Do you mean you want to remove the page title for subpages?
If so, you can disable the page title.

Hope this helps.
No, unfortunately this does not help. I do not want to have the H1 of the main page on every page, but I want specific and unique H1 on every page (SEO).
Thanks in advance!
Hi Slavisa,
I am sorry but you are still not making sense. By <h1> of a page, do you mean the page title?
For example this page: https://www.jobkompakt.de/job-schalten-stellenanzeigen/ which is a parent page, has one <h1> tag which is the Wir schalten Ihren Job online – Stellenanzeigen einfach buchen! text and the sub page which is https://www.jobkompakt.de/job-schalten-stellenanzeigen/stellenanzeige-online-aufgeben/ has the <h1> which is Ihre Stellenanzeige online aufgeben – Stellenanzeigen-Pakete. Both the parent and the sub page have different text in the <h1> tag so you must be talking about a different thing.
Kindly provide use more details so that we’ll be able to give you some suggestions.
Hi Jade, yes, that is how it looks like when you do not have a look at the html-code. But when you look in the html-code, you will see 2 H1. Just test it for yourself: https://seorch.de/
It’s a known problem: https://theme.co/apex/forums/topic/duplicate-page-title/ So please provide us with a solution.
Thanks again!
Hi there,
Please refer to the following thread to implement a solution for that (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/editing-duplicate-hidden-h1-tagw/27019/6).
Hope that helps.
Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.