Hi,
I would like to generate a steady site from a blogpost. Is that possible without bulding the same entry from scracht?
Cheers, Miriam
Hi,
I would like to generate a steady site from a blogpost. Is that possible without bulding the same entry from scracht?
Cheers, Miriam
Hey,
You should take a look here: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/themeco-hosting-how-to-migrate-your-wordpress-site/190
Hey,
sorry, but I obviously did not express myself correctly. I would like to change a post into a page. Do you have a solution?
Or do I have to rebuild the page from scratch?
Cheers,
Hi Miriam,
If the blog post was created in the standard wordpress editor, and you wish to convert it to a Cornerstone page you will have to rebuild the page but if the post is already created in Cornerstone, you can simply save it as a template in Cornerstone and create a page and import it.
Hope this helps.
Thanks so much
You’re most welcome.